I JUST made this today and I’m pretty excited about it. I got the recipe from Cupcakes and Kale Chips. I forgot to add the lemon juice until the end. It tasted good without it, as well!
- One 15 oz. can navy beans, drained (reserve a small amount of the liquid in case you need to add to your dip to adjust the consistency) and rinsed
- 1 cup packed baby spinach
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- 2 Tablespoons freshly squeeze lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine all of the ingredients except the salt and pepper in a food processor in puree until smooth. Add a little of the reserved bean liquid (or a little more olive oil), if desired to reach your preferred consistency.
- Add salt a pepper to taste, pulsing the food processor a few time to mix in thoroughly.